Mixed-Use Building for Sale | Second Floor High-Tech Office Space for Lease!
Fantastic opportunity to acquire a mixed-use building located just off the Historic Pearl Street Mall. 1615 Pearl Street is naturally part of the fabric of Pearl Street with world-class shopping and restaurants just steps away. This fabulous location offers a great plus for tenants. The building currently houses BOCO Life, a local family-run souvenir store, and the 2nd-floor office space is vacant (2nd floor may be converted to a residential unit) .
- Fantastic opportunity to acquire a prime east-end Pearl Street mixed-use building
- Available as an investment or owner-user acquisition
- The building is ideally situated to take advantage of the high traffic and is located next to or close by several of Boulder’s most popular restaurants and coffee shops
- The entire second floor is currently available – it’s configured with a few private offices, an open area for workstations, a conference room, and private restrooms – in addition, the second floor is a possible residential conversion
- The first floor is leased by BOCO Life, a local family-run souvenir store with a wide assortment of Colorado, Boulder, and CU Boulder clothing & accessories