Be a part of the bustling college neighborhood “The Hill.” A highly desirable neighborhood bordering the west side of The University of Colorado with a mix of college students and families, combining the best of late-night entertainment and early-rising professionals. With its centralized location, you have quick access to an eclectic mix of commerce, outdoor activities, and education endeavors.
1310 College is a mixed-use building with a fantastic food court served by common area seating and restrooms. Suites 200 and 230 are in a fantastic position in the food court, being two of the first spaces seen when entering the building. You will have a higher opportunity to capture the eyes and stomachs of hungry customers. Don’t miss out on these attractive retail/restaurant spaces!
- Turn-key restaurant space available on “The Hill”
- Be a part of the retail intersection for the majority of CU’s 35,000 students. The Hill is situated directly across the street from the west side of campus. Many upperclassmen live on and around the Hill area including where all the Greek System’s sorority and fraternity houses are located.
- Equipment is available for purchase
- Suite 200 has outdoor patio space for lease
- Building signage available
- Co-tenants include Chase Bank, Saint Vincent Sneakers, D.P. Dough, Boulder Burger, Thai Avenue, Bento-Ria Sushi and Seoul Kitchen
- The Hill is undergoing development beginning with two new hotels. This will activate the corner of Broadway and University with more than 500 hotel rooms, complementary retail, conference space and clean up an area that is long overdue.